Sunday, August 23, 2009

Dear eHarmony...

Dear eHarmony,

I appreciate your efforts to hand pick the best matches for me, and I am beginning to (kind of) understand why people say that your services are better than match.com and so, worth the extra money for a subscription,

That being said, please oh please stop sending me matches with a 5:1 ratio of guys who are 5'7" or shorter. I am a tall person - and this was on the 800-question screening survey that you required I fill out, so I know you know - and I like to wear heels occasionally, so this will just not do.

I do not have anything against short men - in fact, I have been with a handful of them, and recognize that they work harder (in many ways) than guys who stand taller. However, I hate towering over people, and men who I am dating in particular. In addition, nothing screams "Internet Date in Progress!" to onlookers than a tall woman and a man who barely clears her breasts, and I would prefer that these dates be as inconspicuous as possible.

If you could please rectify this and begin sending me matches who are at least my height, I would be forever thankful.

Sincerely,
The Dater

1 comment:

  1. dear dating kinda sucks this is my favorite so far, eharmony get your act together

    ReplyDelete